- POPULAR LIFE HOME Aura Hand Embroidered Medallion Cotton Curtains, White (Pack of 2)
- SHEER NATURAL MATERIAL: The curtain is made of white semi sheer soft cotton organdy material. The soft and sheer fabric allows natural light to flow into your room, while still maintaining the privacy and filtering the light in a lovely comforting way.
- FINE EMBROIDERY: Quality craftsmanship and beautiful delicate embroidery help create a luxurious look with creative handmade detail. The white-on-white embroidery looks more prominent against the light as the fabric is semi-sheer and the embroidery varies in pattern and plays with the light passing through the curtain. The detailed hand stitching is pleasing to the eye and adds a delightful finishing touch to any room.
- MODERN LOOK & USAGE: These beautiful hand embroidered curtains mirror a half traditional mandala pattern on both the panels and look amazing when hung in pairs. These hand-embroidered cotton curtains were carefully made with 3” rod pockets and back tabs, which allows panels to move smoothly on the rod. This curtain set offers a stylish way to complete your decor in any room.
- EASY CARE AND MAINTENANCE: Machine washable on gentle cycle with cold water, air dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Mild warm iron. Hand washing is recommended. Our Popular Life Home products are meticulously handmade by our master artisans, one piece at a time. This may result in a slight variation from one item to the next. Such differences are inherent in the manufacturing process, you may expect minor distinctions.
Indian chikan work goes as far back as the early 3rd century BC. Chikan, in the literal sense, means “embroidery”. This traditional embroidery style is one of Lucknow’s most ancient and well-known art forms, introduced by the Mughals. The story is that Noor Jahan, the wife of Mughal emperor Jahangir, introduced Persian art in India in 17th century. The Aura Leaf curtain is an adaptation of the Chikan embroidery. This beautiful piece of work is done by the artisans in Lucknow, India. The white-on-white embroidery looks more prominent against the light as the fabric is semi-sheer and the embroidery variations in the pattern play with the light passing through the panel.
- Comes in 2 panels (1 pair)