- ECO FRIENDLY SUSTAINABLE MATERIAL: Exclusively made with recycled PET yarn, which is made partially from plastic bottles! This eco-friendly rug adds color and a unique style, even a statement piece to your living space. It works great for indoor and outdoor space! Set a cool and modern vibe to your living space with this bold geometric patterned rug, available in 3 beautiful shades of Teal & Ivory, Linen & Ivory, and Rust & Ivory.
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Canham rugs are made up of recycled yarn with a textured finish that perfectly combines contemporary charm with the freshness of bright and playful colors. This handcrafted rug features carefully crafted abstract geometrical patterns. This area rug is perfect in size for placement indoors or outdoors.
- MODERN LOOK & USAGE: Our Canham rugs feature carefully crafted abstract geometrical designs that convey an appealing dimensional look. A simple, smart choice for a fashionable living room, the stylish family room, or bedroom, not to mention completing a cozy feel to an outdoor environment. The handcrafted construction of this rug makes it strong and long-lasting.
- EASY CARE AND MAINTENANCE: Expel spills right away. Remove any fluid with a clean fabric or a paper napkin, recommended use with a rug pad. Our Popular Life Home products are meticulously handmade by our master artisans, one piece at a time. This may result in a slight variation from one item to the next. Such differences are inherent in the manufacturing process, you may expect minor distinctions.
Set a cool and modern vibe to your outdoor living space with this bold geometric patterned rug. Available in 4 beautiful shades and made with PET plastic, this eco-friendly rug adds style and color to your deck and it works great indoors too!
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.