- High-Quality Wool: The top fabric of the bench is constructed out of premium quality material and then hand-tufted to create a large nubby looped texture. The yarn is slightly opened up by brushing and then softened to create a sophisticated textured surface that gives a visually pleasing and comfortable sitting experience.
- Classic Geometric Design: Benches feature a classic modern look, with a visually appealing geometric design. Made of woolen yarn with a textured finish that perfectly combines the contemporary look with the freshness of natural color, beautifully tailored with a hand-tufted fabric top, making the bench pleasing to the eyes and touch.
- Classic Look and Usage: The hand-spun material of this wooden bench is pleasing to the eyes while maintaining function and purpose. Perfect for an entryway, corner space, foot of the bed, under a windowsill.
- Natural Appeal: The best feature of this piece is a combination of hand-tufted surface fabric and complementary wooden accents, both coming together to highlight the natural appeal of this splendid design. This bench is constructed from solid processed wood that can hold two adults.
- Wash Instructions & Maintenance: Spot Clean, No Machine wash ! Light vacuum and clean regularly. Avoid using a rough, or beater brush on the bench.
Protect your dining room bench from stains, spills, grime, and wear and tear with this Cotton Wooden Bench Cover from Popular Life Home. These bench covers are great for dining in the kitchen, bedroom, dining room, restaurant, living room, hotel, and more, like buying a new bench. The lightweight natural recycled material is super soft to touch and flawlessly fits your bench. Comes with a secure fit so that it stays in place without shifting or moving quickly. Complement your current scheme at your home with natural cottonwood bench cover and enjoy spending time at your favorite place at home.
Home products are meticulously handmade by our master artisans, one piece at a time. This may result in a slight variation from one item to the next. Such differences are inherent in the manufacturing process, you may expect minor distinctions.