POPULAR LIFE HOME Nebula Handwoven Silk Viscose Fabric, Natural & Black, 44” wide - 1 yard, 2 yard
- Fabric Quality- Silk / Viscose Fabric- Weight- 300 gm / sq Mtr Fabric Width- 44" Fabric Construction- Plain Weave
- Silk Viscose Blend – The Rhapsody Nebula handwoven fabric by the yard has a self-textured pattern made with cotton silk yarn that creates a unique look, texture, and feels. As a fabric, this blended silk viscose combination provides all the luster and softness of a natural textile along with superior durability not commonly found in other materials. Silk Viscose combination is highly versatile and can be used for making products such as home furnishings, cushions and other items of home décor.
- Hand Woven Texture – The Nebula is a unique handwoven fabric in a combination of natural and black colors. The natural color reflects its natural sheen, it is beautiful and eye-catching that adds beauty and texture to any space. Using this soft blended fabric is an easy way to decorate and add character to any living space. Easily add style, comfort, and function, change the feel of a space or reflect the season. This handloom fabric features a textured stripe pattern.
- Beauty & Comfort – Decorate your space, or give as a gift this textured fabric that has been made using old techniques of hand weaving by skilled weavers in remote village areas. Feel the essence of the Indian traditional art of silk weaving with these symmetrical striped patterned fabrics. The fabric is soft with a decorative feel and alluring texture created with handspun yarns.
- Easy Care and Maintenance – Spot Clean Only. Do not pull loose ends. If any arise, trim with scissors. Our Popular Life Home products are meticulously handmade by our master artisans, one piece at a time. There may be slight variations in color from one item to the next. Such differences are inherent in the manufacturing process, and you may expect minor distinctions.
Silk and luxury are almost synonymous. Silk weaving in India has a long back history from Ancient times. Skilled weavers still practice the craft by using handlooms to create fine handspun textures with varied thickness to embed into the fabric, which adds lovely texture and appeal. Mainly these fabrics are used to create garments and home décor. The natural fiber of silk fabric is known for its luster, shine, strength, and durability.
The natural silk decorative fabric gives you luxurious comfort and creates an elegant style for your living space. You will love to decorate your living room, family room or bedroom, with this silk fabric. The fabric features a contemporary handwoven pattern to stimulate your senses and provide you with comfort so you can feel relaxed after a stressful day of work. The soft texture of this fabric will enhance the feel and comfort of your leisure time. The superior raw silk material adds to the appeal and looks gorgeous with its rich sheen. The Indian Handloom Silk Fabric is suitable for many different sewing, crafts, décor, can be used as an art piece or even given as a gift! Each of Popular Life Home’s silk fabrics are available and sold in different yards for your convenience and ease.